Streaker Association Logo

Ripon Open Meeting - Cancelled!

Ripon Sailing Club has reluctantly taken the decision to cancel their Streaker Open meeting that was due to be held this coming Saturday.

Gale force winds are forecast for the whole of the weekend and the decision has been taken now, rather than on the day, in order to save visitors having a wasted journey.

The club will endeavour to find an alternative date later in the season if a suitable gap can be found in the class’s and the Club’s respective sailing programme.


Upcoming events...    
North Sails Northern Paddle 28 April   Hornsea Sailing Club
HD Sails Southern Paddle 13 April   Bough Beech Sailing Club


Class Sponsors

HD SailsNorthRooster SailingHartleyNobleAllen Sailing
Streaker Class Logo

Developed & Supported by YorkSoft Ltd